Know how to write a great caption? People are constantly laughing at your puns? Are you a great communicator? Schiefer Chopshop is seeking a copywriter intern to join their creative and content team. We are seeking interns who aren’t afraid to tackle big projects.
Copywriter Intern Responsibilities:
- Provide support to creative and content team on projects
- Pitch and write engaging and creative copy for video, social and digital projects.
- Ensure copy is aligned to brand “voice”
- Create engaging and creative content
- Assist creative and content team for day to day needs
- Refresh existing copy based on tone, brand and seasonality
- Work closely with Digital and Creative team to understand requirements and develop messaging that is clear and compelling
- Collaborate with other departments to coordinate actions for project completion
- Other duties as assigned
What you will learn:
- Generating content for websites, social media, email and advertisements
- Effective follow up skills
- Fine tune your prioritization and organization skills to multi-task and meet goals
- Communicate clearly with team members
- Leverage resources within the digital
- Create and curate great content
- How to work with the greatest
- Bend the English language to your will.
What we require:
- Background in Business, Marketing, Communication, Public Relations, or other related discipline
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, and LinkedIn
- Creative and flexible to work on a variety of digital projects
- Well organized
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Passionate about great content
- Proactive self-starter who can take ownership of assigned tasks
- Experience with SEO and general understanding how to use search insights to drive content improvements
- Experience in automotive and lifestyle brands
- Experience writing conversational Spanish copy
- Interested in automotive and lifestyle brands
To be considered, please email cover letter and resume to Sarah at email@example.com.
For more information about Schiefer Chopshop, visit http://www.schieferchopshop.com.
Schiefer Chopshop is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other protected status.