People call you artsy or creative. You’re constantly told you have a good eye to detail. Schiefer Chopshop is seeking a design intern to join their creative and content team. We are seeking interns who aren’t afraid to tackle big projects.
Design Intern Responsibilities:
- Provide support to creative and content team on projects
- Pitch and create engaging and creative content
- Ensure content is suited to brand’s story
- Create engaging and creative content
- Assist creative and content team for day to day needs
- Update needed assets for team
- Work closely with Digital and Creative team to understand requirements and develop content that is clear and compelling
- Collaborate with other departments to coordinate actions for project completion
- Other duties as assigned
What you will learn:
- Generating content for websites, social media, email and advertisements
- Effective follow up skills
- Fine tune your prioritization and organization skills to multi-task and meet goals
- Communicate clearly with team members
- Leverage resources within the digital
- How to better tell a brand’s story
- How to work with the greatest
- User interface and user experience
What we require:
- Background in Graphic Design, Visual Communication Design or related field
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in the Adobe suite programs such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign etc.
- Must be highly proficient with MACs
- Creative and flexible to work on a variety of digital projects
- Well organized
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Passionate about great content
- Proactive self-starter who can take ownership of assigned tasks
- Ability to work in a face paced environment
- Experience in automotive and lifestyle brands
- Interested in automotive and lifestyle brands
To be considered, please email cover letter and resume to Sarah at email@example.com.
For more information about Schiefer Chopshop, visit http://www.schieferchopshop.com.
Schiefer Chopshop is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other protected status.